Sparkling Apple-Ginger Punch
- 2 cups Fresh 100% apple juice
- 1 1/2 cups Sparkling water
- 2 tsp Ground ginger
- 1 Small orange, thinly sliced
- 1 Small apple, thinly sliced
- Ice, to serve
- 4 Large cinnamon sticks
- Add the apple juice, sparkling water, ground ginger, orange slices, and apple slices to a large pitcher or punch bowl and stir to combine.
- To serve, fill tall glasses with ice and add a cinnamon stick, and fill with the sparkling apple ginger punch. Enjoy!
Did you like “Sparkling Apple-Ginger Punch”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on your favorite social media.
Did you try this recipe? Share photos of your finish dish or your own version of it in the comment section below.