Tip: This tasty dessert is delicious and satisfying by itself or paired with whipped cream or your favorite frozen yogurt or ice cream.
Baked Cinnamon Apples Recipe
- 3 tbsp Unsalted butter, melted (plus extra for greasing)
- 2 Large apples, peeled and diced
- 2 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 3 tbsp Pure maple syrup, divided
- 3/4 cup Almond flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly grease a small baking dish with a little butter. Set aside.
- Toss the apples with the cinnamon and a tablespoon of maple syrup and pour into the prepared baking dish. Spread apple mixture into an even layer and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the almond flour, melted butter, and remaining maple syrup. Stir to combine thoroughly, then evenly spread the mixture over the cinnamon apples.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake until the topping is golden brown and the apples are tender, approximately 25 - 30 minutes. Remove from oven and cool for a couple minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Did you like “Spicy Turkey Stuffed Mushroom Recipe”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on your favorite social media channel.
Will you try this recipe? Share photos of your finish dish or your own version of it in the comment section below.