Chocolate Chunk Banana Muffins
- 2 Large ripe bananas, mashed
- 3/4 cup Natural almond butter
- 1/4 cup Real maple syrup
- 1 Large egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 3-oz. bar unsweetened baking chocolate, chopped into small chunks
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F and line a 12-muffin cup tin with 8 paper liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the bananas, almond butter, maple syrup, egg, and vanilla extract. Whisk briskly into a fairly smooth batter.
- Add the coconut flour, baking soda, and salt and stir to combine. Fold in the chocolate chunks until evenly distributed throughout the batter.
- Divide the batter between the 8 muffin cups and place in the preheated oven to bake until cooked through and puffy, approximately 18-20 minutes. A toothpick inserted into the center should come out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow muffins to cool for 10-15 minutes before removing from the muffin tin to serve. Enjoy!
Did you like “Chocolate Chunk Banana Muffins”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on your favorite social media channel.
Will you try this recipe? Share photos of your finish dish or your own version of it in the comment section below.