Lamb stew with vegetable is a popular dish here in Saudi Arabia and other Middle East country. This dish is good for the heart with a delicious taste and rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. During winter here, we eat this dish to warm us up.
Best Lamb Stew Recipe With Vegetable
- 1 kg Lean lamb, (cut into cubes)
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Black pepper (optional)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon (powder)
- 1 tsp Cardamom (powder)
- 1 tsp Cloves (chopped)
- 2 cloves Garlic (crushed)
- 1 tsp Ginger (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Coriander, (chopped)
- 1 tsp Canola oil
- 1 pc Green chili (chopped)
- 4 pcs Medium onions (cut into small cubes)
- 2 cups Tomato (chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups Carrots (cut into medium-size slices)
- 1 1/2 cups Green beans (trimmed from both sides)
- 1 1/2 cups Leeks (cut into medium-sized slices)
- 4 cups Water or fresh meat stock
- In a medium size sauce pan heat the oil, add the cubes of lamb and sauté for 5 minutes on moderate heat.
- Add the onion and garlic and sauté until the meat is lightly browned.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and all the spices and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the carrots, leeks and meat stock and cook for 30 minutes or until the meat is almost fully cooked.
- Add the green beans and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Finally, add the coriander, chili and ginger and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve with slices of multigrain bread or steamed potatoes.
Did you like “Best Lamb Stew Recipe With Vegetable”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on your favorite social media.
Will you try this recipe? Share photos of your finish dish or your own version of it in the comment section below.