Sheet Pan Blueberry Pancakes Recipe
- 2 tbsp Mild-flavored extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 Large ripe banana
- 1 cup Rolled oats
- 1 1/4 Unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp Pure maple syrup (+ more to serve)
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 2 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cup Blueberries, divided
Optional: 1 cup sliced strawberries, to serve
- Preheat your oven to 375°F and grease a small, rimmed baking sheet with a tablespoon of olive oil.
- In a high-powered blender or a food processor, combine the remaining olive oil, banana, rolled oats, almond milk, maple syrup, baking powder, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. Blend until thick and smooth.
- Pour the pancake batter onto the greased sheet pan and top with one cup of the blueberries.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake until the batter is set in the center, slightly puffed up, and golden brown around the edges, approximately 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool for 10-15 minutes before slicing. Serve immediately with additional maple syrup, the remaining blueberries, and fresh, sliced strawberries, if desired. Enjoy!
Did you like “Healthy Blueberry Pancakes Recipe”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on Facebook and Tweet it.
Will you try this recipe? Share photos of your finish dish or your own version of it in the comment section below.