Easy Parmesan Breakfast Potatoes
- 3 Large baking potatoes, diced
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 Medium red onion, diced
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp Dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp Smoked paprika
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Add potato and water to a large microwave-safe dish and cover. Microwave on high for 3-4 minutes, or just until potatoes are crisp-tender, but not mushy. Do not overcook.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add red pepper and onion and sprinkle with garlic powder, parsley, rosemary, and smoked paprika. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and stir to combine.
- Cook, stirring frequently until the pepper and onion soften and develop a bit of color, approximately 3-4 minutes.
- Drain excess moisture from the potatoes and pat dry. Transfer to the skillet and season with additional salt and black pepper, as desired. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes are golden brown and slightly crispy, approximately 6-7 minutes. Season with additional salt and black pepper, if desired.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle freshly grated Parmesan cheese on top of the warm potatoes. Cover just until the cheese melts and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Did you like “Easy Parmesan Breakfast Potatoes Recipe”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on your favorite social media channel.
Will you try this recipe? Share photos of your finish dish or your own version of it in the comment section below.