This fruity and refreshing beverage isn’t overly sweet thanks to the natural tartness of the cherries and fresh lime juice. A touch of honey adds just the right amount of sweetness to balance out the more tart flavors, while fresh mint adds a bright note to bring it all together.
Dark Cherry Fizz With Mint
- 2 cup Dark cherries, pitted (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Fresh lime juice
- 1 cup Fresh mint leaves, washed, patted dry, and torn
- 2 cup Club soda
Optional Adults-Only Version:
Add 1 oz. gin per serving
- Combine dark cherries, honey, and water in a small saucepan and place over medium heat. Cook, stirring frequently, for 4-5 minutes or until the mixture is warmed through and bubbly and the cherries release their juices.
- Remove from heat and transfer the dark cherry mixture to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Pour into a pitcher and let cool at room temperature for 10-15 minutes.
- Add lime juice and mint leaves and stir to combine. Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- To serve, fill four serving glasses with ice and add ¼ cup dark cherry mixture, ½ cup club soda, and one ounce gin, if using, to each glass. Stir gently to combine and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Did you like “Dark Cherry Fizz With Mint Recipe”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on your favorite social media.
Will you try this recipe? Share photos of your finish dish or your own version of it in the comment section below.