- 6 pcs Chicken breasts, skinless
- 2 tbsp Canola oil
- 4 pcs Onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp Sumac
- 1/4 tsp All-spice
- Black pepper to taste
- 3 pcs Arabic whole-wheat bread, pita bread
- Season chicken pieces with all-spice and black pepper.
- In the sauce pan, sauté the seasoned chicken pieces in oil, until golden in color.
- Add Sumac, stir, and remove from the heat.
- Cut the bread into halves and heat it in the oven.
- Add half of the onion over the bread then place the chicken pieces on top.
- Put the remaining onion on the top of chicken then cover the top with bread.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350 °F (175 °C).
- Serve with salad, a little almond, non-fat or low-fat yogurt or laban for a more balanced and nutritious dish.
Did you like “Chicken Musakhan Recipe (ROLLS)”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on Facebook and Tweet it.
Did you try this recipe? Share photos of your finish dish or your own version of it in the comment section below.