Chicken Oat Soup is a filling, tasty and rich in fiber soup that is heart friendly.
Chicken Oat Soup
- 1 Skinless whole chicken, or skinless chicken pieces
- 1/2 cup Dried oatmeal
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- Black pepper, to taste
- 7 cups Water
- Boil the chicken at low heat for 1 hour, until well cooked and then drain it. Save the chicken broth!
- Cut the boiled chicken into small pieces.
- Add the oatmeal to the chicken broth and heat at medium temperature for 15 minutes until the oatmeal is cooked well.
- Add the chicken pieces to the soup, and then add black pepper and lemon juice. Cook together for 5 more minutes at medium temperature.
- Serve with whole-wheat bread, fresh coriander, lemon, salad and non-fat or low-fat yogurt or laban for a more balanced and nutritious soup.
Recipe Source: JHAH
Did you like “Chicken Oat Soup Recipe”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on your favorite social media.
Did you try this recipe? Share photos of your finish dish or your own version of it in the comment section below.