Chicken & Vegetable Stir Fry is a well-known dish because of its full flavor, taste, and aroma. It is a heart-healthy dish that contains lots of protein, vitamins, minerals, fiber, and antioxidants.
Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry is ideal for people with a heart condition as it is low in cholesterol, saturated fat and trans-fat. It is also a healthy dish for children, pregnant and lactating women and seniors and contains many cancer-fighting nutrients.
People with diabetes can also eat Chicken & Vegetable Stir Fry as it contains a low amount of carbohydrates.
Easy And Healthy Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry
- 2 tbsp Corn oil
- 600 grams Chicken breast fillets, cut into thin strips
- 1 Red capsicum, deseeded, cut into thin strips
- 1 Large onion, dut into thin wedges
- 3 Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup Broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 pc Ginger, peeled and chopped
- 2 Fresh sliced chilis
- 2 tbsp Low salt soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Oyster sauce
- 1/2 cup Bean sprouts
- Heat a non-stick pan for 1 minute and add oil to coat the pan and heat for an additional minute.
- Add the chicken strips and stir-fry for 2 minutes until the chicken is medium done (golden brown outside).
- Add the onion, capsicum, garlic, chilies and ginger and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and broccoli and stir-fry for additional 2 minutes.
- Add the soy and oyster sauces and stir for 2 minutes until the chicken and vegetables are coated with the sauces and the vegetables become tender, but are still crisp.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add the bean sprouts and serve the dish with cooked rice or noodles, if desired.
Did you like “Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry Recipe (EAST AND HEALTHY)”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on your favorite social media.
Will you try this recipe? Share photos of your finish dish or your own version of it in the comment section below.