Transform boring, basic rice into something extraordinary with the addition of a few fresh ingredients. In this recipe, lime and cilantro are paired to create a classic flavor combination that brings added depth to your dishes.
Cilantro Lime Rice Recipe
- 3 cup Cooked rice*
- 3 tbsp Fresh lime juice
- 3 tsp Lime zest
- 3 tbsp Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
* Can use white, brown, or jasmine rice. (Brown rice is shown in the images).
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Fluff cooked rice with a fork and stir in fresh lime juice, lime zest, and cilantro until blended. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and serve immediately.
Did you like “Cilantro Lime Rice Recipe”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on Facebook and Tweet it.
Will you try this recipe? Share photos of your finish dish or your own version of it in the comment section below.