This super quick recipe is perfect for those nights you want a light and tasty side dish without pulling out another pot or pan. Just toss the ingredients into a large bowl and give it a quick stir to combine ~ and viola! You have a satisfying side dish or a crunchy filling for sandwiches or lettuce wraps, such as these delicious Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Lettuce Wraps.
Planning Tip: You can serve this recipe immediately at room temperature. However, for best results, cover and place in the refrigerator for a couple hours (or overnight) to give the flavors a chance to combine.
Super Easy Crisp & Crunchy Broccoli Slaw
- 1 12 oz. bag organic broccoli slaw
- 1/4 cup Fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp Avocado oil mayo
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Whole celery seed
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Add broccoli slaw, parsley, avocado oil mayonnaise, cider vinegar, and celery seed to a large glass or other non-reactive bowl and stir to combine. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately or place in the refrigerator for a couple hours to chill, if desired. Enjoy!
Net carbs: 3.6 g *Source: VeryWell.com recipe analyzer
Did you like “Super Easy Crisp & Crunchy Broccoli Slaw Recipe”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on Facebook and Tweet it.
Will you try this recipe? Share photos of your finish dish or your own version of it in the comment section below.