Here’s another quick and easy weeknight meal you can have on the table in less than 30 minutes. This super tasty recipe is really easy to prepare and with just 5 main ingredients, it’s easy on the wallet, too.
Easy Boneless Pork Chops Recipes with Creamy Chive Pan Sauce
- 2 tbsp Olive oil, extra virgin
- 8 4-oz. boneless pork chops
- 1/2 cup Chicken broth, preferably organic
- 6 oz Cream cheese, cut into small pieces
- 3 tbsp Fresh chives, finely chopped
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Additional fresh chives, finely chopped, for garnish
- Heat olive oil in a large, heavy-duty skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season pork chops on each side with salt and pepper, if desired, and add to preheated skillet. Brown pork chops on each side, approximately 3 minutes per side. Remove pork chops from pan and set aside on a rimmed dish to collect juices.
- Reduce heat to medium and add chicken broth and cream cheese to the skillet. Gently scrape the bottom of the pan to loosen brown bits and continue stirring until the cheese is completely melted approximately 4-5 minutes.
- Add juices from the plate holding the pork chops to the skillet. Stir to combine liquids, then add pork chops. Cook for 1-2 additional minutes. Remove from heat and stir in chopped chives.
- Transfer the pork chops to individual serving plates and top with creamy pan sauce. Garnish with additional chives, if desired, and serve immediately with your choice of sides.
Did you like “Easy Boneless Pork Chops Recipes with Creamy Chive Pan Sauce”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on Facebook and Tweet it.
Will you try this recipe? Share photos of your finish dish or your own version of it in the comment section below.