Nutritional Information: *
Total Carbs: 8.38g
Net Carbs: 6.18g
*Source: HappyForks.com recipe analyzer.
Nutritional information provided for entertainment purposes only and is not to be construed as medical advice.
Easy Keto Egg Roll in a Bowl
- 1 1/4 lb Spicy bulk pork sausage
- 1/4 cup Water
- 3 cup Green cabbage, shredded
- 1 Medium carrot, shredded
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 2 tbsp Toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 tbsp Fresh ginger, finely minced
- 2 tbsp Green onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp Rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp Coconut aminos or tamari
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp Toasted sesame seeds
- Heat a large high-sided skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage and cook, breaking the meat into small pieces as it cooks, for approximately 5-6 minutes. Once sausage is no longer pink, remove from heat and carefully drain excess grease from the pan.Safety Tip: Wipe off any excess fat that drips down the side of the pan before returning to the burner.
- Return skillet to heat. Add water and scrape up brown bits from the bottom of the pan with a spatula. Reduce heat to medium and add shredded cabbage, carrots, sesame oil, ginger, and green onions. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and cook, stirring frequently, until the cabbage wilts and the carrot softens approximately 4-5 minutes.
- Add rice vinegar and coconut aminos and stir to combine. Cook another 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Remove from heat and transfer to a serving platter or bowl. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds, if using, and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Did you like “Easy Keto Egg Roll in a Bowl Recipe”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on your favorite social media channel.
did you try this recipe? Share photos of your finish dish or your own version of it in the comment section below.