Filipino Pork Barbecue (BBQ) is made from thinly sliced pork that was marinated in soy sauce and other seasonings on a skewer and then grilled to perfection.
- Soy sauce
- Calamansi or Lemon juice
- Banana Ketchup
- Brown Sugar
- Garlic Powder
- Ground Black Pepper
- Lemon or Lime Soda (Sprite or 7 Up)
How To Cook
- Place pork in a large mixing bowl
- Marinate pork by mixing thoroughly with soy sauce, lemon or calamansi juice, banana ketchup, brown sugar, garlic powder, ground black pepper, salt
- Add lemon soda and mix again
- Cover mixing bowl, put in the refrigerator and leave overnight or a minimum of 3 hours
- Put marinated pork in the bamboo skewers
- Make basting sauce using the same marinating ingredients without the lime soda
- Grill pork barbecue, coat with basting sauce, turn barbecue aroung and coat the other side with basting sauce too
- Cooked according to your preference then serve
Did you like “Best Filipino Pork BBQ Recipe (WITH PINOY STYLE MARINADE)”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on your favorite social media channel.
Did you try this recipe? Share photos of your finish dish or your own version of it in the comment section below.