This flavorful cauliflower mash pairs well with a wide range of beef, pork, chicken, and plant-based entrees. Plus, it comes together in under 30 minutes, so it is perfect for those busy weeknights when you want to get a healthy dinner on the table without too much fuss.
Tip: Steaming the garlic along with the cauliflower will remove the raw edge and make it tenderer.
Chive and Garlic Mashed Cauliflower Recipe
- 1 medium Cauliflower head, florets only
- 2-3 whole garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tbsp Olive oil extra virgin
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 3 tbsp Fresh chives, chopped
- Place the cauliflower florets and the garlic cloves into a steamer basket set over a pot of gently boiling water. Cover and steam until the cauliflower is fork-tender, around 15 minutes.
- Transfer the cauliflower and garlic to a food processor or blender and add the olive oil, almond milk, garlic powder, and onion powder. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and process until smooth and creamy. Taste and adjust the seasonings, as desired.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and top with fresh chives before serving. Enjoy!
Did you like “Chive and Garlic Mashed Cauliflower Recipe”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on your favorite social media channel.
Will you try this recipe? Share photos of your finish dish or your own version of it in the comment section below.