Crostini is an appetizer made by thinly slicing a toasted bread or placing a variety of sweets or savory on the top.
Gorgonzola Crostini With Walnut, and Honey
- 1 Baguette
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 6 oz Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/4 cups Walnuts, chopped
- Drizzle honey
To prepare the Crostini
- Slice the baguette into ¼” slices and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Brush each slice with olive oil and toast in the preheated oven until golden brown
- You may need to turn the baking sheet or flip the slices to get uniform results.
- Divide Gorgonzola and chopped walnuts among toasted bread slices
- Put back in the oven at 350˚ until the cheese melts, approximately 1 – 2 minutes.
- Drizzle each crostini with a small amount of honey
- Serve immediately
Did you like “Gorgonzola Crostini With Walnut and Honey Recipe”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on your favorite social media.
Will you try this recipe? Share photos of your finish dish or your own version of it in the comment section below.