This light and refreshing cocktail are sure to be a hit at your next gathering. For an equally delicious alcohol-free version, replace the vodka and orange liquor with 1 cup sparkling water and ¼ cup fresh orange juice.
Then, pour all ingredients into a pitcher filled with ice, rather than a cocktail shaker, to combine before serving.
Pink Grapefruit Martini
- Ice, to fill shaker
- 1 1/2 cup Fresh pink grapefruit juice
- 1/4 cup Fresh lime juice
- 6 oz Vodka
- 2 oz Orange liquor, such as Cointreau or triple sec
- 1 Large lime, cut into slices
Additional equipment: Cocktail shaker with lid
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice and add all other ingredients. Cover and shake vigorously to blend.
- Remove lid and strain into martini glasses. Garnish with slices of lime and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Did you like “Pink Grapefruit Martini”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on your favorite social media.
Will you try this recipe? Share photos of your finish dish or your own version of it in the comment section below.