This quick and easy no-cook appetizer recipe is perfect for warmer weather, but it is substantial enough to enjoy year round. As written, this recipe serves as a light appetizer for 4 to 6 people.
However, it can easily be scaled for more substantial portions and/or larger gatherings, as well.
Greek Salad Skewers
- 1 Small organic cucumber, cut into 12 equally thick slices
- 8 oz. block Feta cheese, cut into 12 equal-size chunks
- 12 Grape or cherry tomatoes, any color
- 12 Large black olives, pitted
- High-quality extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 1/2 tsp Dried Italian seasoning
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
Additional Equipment: 12 8-inch wooden skewers
- Arrange cucumber slices on a serving platter and top each with a chunk of Feta cheese.
- Gently press the flat end of a wooden skewer through the cheese and cucumber until secure, then add a tomato, followed by a black olive to top each skewer.
- Right before serving, drizzle extra virgin olive oil over the skewers and sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and enjoy!
Did you like “Greek Salad Skewers Recipe”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on your favorite social media.
Will you try this recipe? Share photos of your finish dish or your own version of it in the comment section below.