This healthy and colorful side dish pairs particularly well with grilled meats and poultry, but you can serve it with just about any main course you prefer.
*Tip: If fresh corn is not in season, substitute 1 cup frozen sweet corn prepared according to package instructions.
Grilled Corn Salad Recipe With Cherry Tomato
- *2 Large ears fresh corn, husks and silk removed
- 1 tbsp Unsalted butter, melted
- 1 Medium red onion, halved and cut into thick slices
- 1 lb Cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 Large avocado, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp Fresh lime juice
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Brush corn with melted butter before placing corn and red onion slices on a preheated gas grill over medium direct heat, or indoors on a grill pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray set over medium-high heat.
- Cook corn until kernels are slightly charred, rotating one-quarter turn every couple of minutes until each side is done. Flip red onion once while the corn is cooking. Remove vegetables from heat and slice kernels from cob with a sharp knife. Discard cobs and transfer onions and corn kernels to a large salad bowl and set aside.
- Add tomatoes, avocado, fresh parsley, and lime juice to the bowl. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and toss gently to combine. Serve immediately with your choice of the main dish. Enjoy!
Did you like “Grilled Corn Salad Recipe With Cherry Tomato”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on your favorite social media channel.
Did you try this recipe? Share photos of your finish dish or your own version of it in the comment section below.