Strawberries and oranges are nutritious fruits with bright colors that are rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and fiber. Making strawberry and orange based muffins will enhance nutritional values and add more taste and flavor.
Healthy Orange Muffins
- 1 whole Egg
- 2 Egg whites
- 3/4 cup Whole-wheat flour
- 3/4 cup All-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Canola oil
- 2 tbsp Almonds, chopped
- 2 tbsp Baking powder
- 1 cup Nonfat milk
- 1 tbsp Flax seed
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups Strawberries, chopped
- 1 tbsp Orange skin, grated
- Mix sugar, baking powder, flax seed and flour in a bowl.
- Beat the egg with the milk, orange juice, sugar and oil then add them to the above powdered mixture and mix well.
- Add the chopped strawberries and mix gently.
- Spoon the above mixture in 12 waxed muffin cups or grease muffin cups with cooking oil spray.
- Bake them at 400 °F for 20 minutes until done or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow cooling down.
- Serve with fresh fruit salad and nonfat yogurt or milk to enrich it with fiber, vitamins, and minerals and make it more balanced and nutritious.
Did you like “Healthy Orange Muffins Recipe (WITH STRAWBERRY)”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on your favorite social media.
Did you try this recipe? Share photos of your finish dish or your own version of it in the comment section below.