It doesn’t get much easier than this! This versatile main course goes from refrigerator to dinner table in less than 15 minutes. The classic flavors of this dish go with just about any side dish you choose.
In addition to the serving suggestions noted here, it also makes a delicious low carb entrée when paired with steamed vegetables or a green side salad.
Lemon-Garlic Jumbo Shrimp Recipe
- 3 tbsp Unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp Garlic, finely minced
- 1 lb Jumbo shrimp (10/15 ct.), peeled, deveined, and tail removed
- 1 large Organic lemon zest and juice
- 1 tbsp Ground cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add shrimp to skillet and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until shrimp start to turn pink.
- Add lemon zest, lemon juice, and ground cumin to the skillet and stir to combine thoroughly. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and remove from heat.
- Spoon shrimp mixture over a bed of cooked quinoa, brown rice, or your favorite gluten-free pasta. Drizzle some pan juices over each serving and garnish with fresh chopped parsley, if desired. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Did you like “Lemon-Garlic Jumbo Shrimp Recipe”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on Facebook and Tweet it.
Will you try this recipe? Share photos of your finish dish or your own version of it in the comment section below.