Nutritional Information: **
Total Carbs: 6.92g
Net Carbs: 4.32g
*Nutritional information based on using tamari, rather than coconut aminos
**Source: HappyForks.com recipe analyzer.
Nutritional information provided for entertainment purposes only and is not to be construed as medical advice.
Keto Cauliflower Fried Rice
- 3 tbsp Unsalted butter, divided
- 4 Large eggs, lightly beaten
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 4 cup Frozen riced cauliflower
- 1/2 cup Frozen peas and carrots
- 2 Large green onions, sliced
- 1 1/2 tsp Fresh ginger, finely minced
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tbsp Tamari or coconut aminos*
- 2 tbsp Toasted sesame oil
- Additional sliced green onions
- Heat one tablespoon butter in a wok or large high-sided skillet over medium-high heat. Add eggs and season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Cook, stirring constantly, for 1-2 minutes or until eggs are cooked through. Transfer eggs to a plate and set aside.
- Add remaining butter, frozen cauliflower, peas and carrots, green onions, fresh ginger, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Cook, stirring constantly until frozen veggies are heated through and tender, approximately 5-6 minutes.
- Add tamari, sesame oil, and scrambled eggs to the wok or skillet. Cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly, or until all ingredients are thoroughly combined and heated through. Remove from heat and top with additional green onion, if desired, and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Did you like “Keto Cauliflower Fried Rice Recipe”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on your favorite social media channel.
Did you try this recipe? Share photos of your finish dish or your own version of it in the comment section below.