*Nutritional information for the recipe based on Swerve® brand granulated sweetener which reports zero net carbs because the ingredients do not affect blood sugar.
**Actual cooking time will vary depending on the individual unit. Check for doneness after 45 seconds. Do not overcook or the cake may become too dry.
Nutritional Information: ***
Total Carbs: 13g
Net Carbs: 6g
***Source: HappyForks.com recipe analyzer.
Information for this recipe is an approximation because coconut and other low carb flours are not included in the HappyForks.com ingredient database.
Nutritional information provided for entertainment purposes only and is not to be construed as medical advice.
Keto Chocolate Mug Cake
- 1 1/2 tbsp Coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 3/4 tbsp Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp Unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 tbsp Low carb sweetener of choice*
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Fresh sliced strawberries, to serve
- Add the first three ingredients to a small mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Melt butter in a small bowl in a microwave for several seconds. Add low carb sweetener and stir until completely dissolved. Add egg, heavy cream, vanilla extract, and salt to the butter mixture and whisk to combine.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry and stir until thoroughly blended. Pour blended mixture into a mug or small microwave-safe container and microwave on high for 1 minute.**
- Remove from microwave and serve immediately with fresh sliced strawberries, if desired. Enjoy!
Did you like “Keto Chocolate Mug Cake ”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on your favorite social media channel.
Did you try this recipe? Share photos of your finish dish or your own version of it in the comment section below.