Nutritional Information: *
Total Carbs: 5.36g
Net Carbs: 3.86g
*Source: HappyForks.com recipe analyzer.
Nutritional information provided for entertainment purposes only and is not to be construed as medical advice.
Easy Keto Loaded Cauliflower Au Gratin
- 4 cup Cauliflower florets, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 6 oz Cream cheese, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup Heavy cream
- 3 tbsp Unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Dried dill
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 cup Italian cheese blend, shredded
- 4 strips Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tbsp Fresh chives, chopped
- Place top oven rack in the center position and preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place the cauliflower in a steamer basket on top of a pot with boiling water and steam until fork-tender, around 6-7 minutes. Remove from heat and transfer cauliflower into a cold water bath to prevent further cooking. Drain well and pat dry.
- Transfer steamed cauliflower to a large bowl and add cream cheese, heavy cream, butter, garlic powder, and dried dill. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and toss to combine.
- Transfer to oven-safe casserole dish and top with shredded cheese blend and crumbled bacon. Place in preheated oven and roast until cheese is melted and nicely browned on top, around 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately topped with fresh chives. Enjoy!
Did you like “Easy Keto Loaded Cauliflower Au Gratin ”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on your favorite social media channel.
Did you try this recipe? Share photos of your finish dish or your own version of it in the comment section below.