This refreshing spritzer is full of fantastic flavors, including lemon, fresh herbs, and ginger. It’s bright fruity flavor pairs perfectly with the warm earthiness of the culinary herbs and freshly grated ginger for a truly interesting combination.
One taste and this is sure to become a new warm-weather favorite!
Lemon Herb Spritzer
- 2 tbsp Honey, preferably local
- 1 cup Water
- 1/3 cup Fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Fresh mint, washed and torn into pieces
- 2 tbsp Fresh basil, washed and torn into pieces
- 2 tsp Fresh lemon zest, preferably organic
- 2 Thyme sprigs
- 2 Ginger, finely minced
- 1 Large lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 cup Sparkling water
Optional Adults-Only Version:
- 4 oz Vodka
- Add honey and water to a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir frequently until honey dissolves
- Remove from heat and cool for 5-10 minutes before pouring into a pitcher. Add fresh lemon juice, fresh herbs, ginger, and lemon slices.
- Add vodka, if using, and stir gently to combine and place in the refrigerator to chill.
- Immediately before serving, pour sparkling water into pitcher and stir to combine. Pour into glasses filled with ice and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Did you like “Lemon Herb Spritzer”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on your favorite social media.
Will you try this recipe? Share photos of your finish dish or your own version of it in the comment section below.