This fresh mango salsa offers a nice blend of sweet and spicy flavors. It is delicious paired with our Spicy Black Bean Taco Wraps or served on top of some grilled Atlantic cod.
It also makes a fantastic snack when served with some sweet potato or even traditional tortilla chips. You’ll definitely want to give this one a try!
Spicy Mango Salsa Recipe
- 2 Medium mangos, peeled and chopped small
- 1 Medium red bell pepper, chopped small
- 1/2 Medium red onion, diced small
- 1/2 Medium jalapeño, finely minced
- 3 tbsp Fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Fresh lime juice
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1. Combine mango, bell pepper, red onion, jalapeño, cilantro, and fresh lime juice in a medium glass or other non-reactive bowls. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and stir to combine.
- 2. Serve immediately or cover and place in the refrigerator until ready to use. Enjoy!
Did you like “Spicy Mango Salsa Recipe”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on your favorite social media channel.
Did you try this recipe? Share photos of your finish dish or your own version of it in the comment section below.