This delicious, refreshing frozen slushy does not require any added sweetener thanks to a healthy dose of fresh (or frozen) mango and orange juice. A small amount of fresh lime juice adds just the right amount of tanginess to balance out the sweeter flavors.
Frozen Mango Slushy
- 2 Ripe mangoes, peeled and cubed (or 2½ c. frozen mango)
- 1/4 cup Fresh lime juice
- 3/4 cup Fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup Water
- 8-10 Large ice cubes
- 4 Short fresh rosemary spears, bottom leaves removed
- 12 Small fresh mango chunks
For Frozen Mango Margaritas:
- 4 oz 100% agave tequila
1. Prepare garnish by threading mango cubes onto fresh rosemary spears and set aside.
2. Add fresh or frozen mango, lime juice, orange juice, and water to a blender and pulse to combine. For an adults-only variation, add four ounces of tequila, as well.
3. Add ice and pulse for a few seconds, just until the ice is crushed into small pieces. Do not over-blend.
4. Pour into serving glasses and garnish with rosemary-mango spears. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Did you like “Frozen Mango Slushy”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on your favorite social media.
Will you try this recipe? Share photos of your finish dish or your own version of it in the comment section below.