This one is a real keeper! One bite and you won’t believe all that incredible flavor is courtesy of just a few basic ingredients. Plus, this tasty dish takes under 20 minutes to get on the table, so it’s a perfect quick and easy weeknight meal.
Maple-Balsamic Boneless Pork Chops
- 1 tbsp Olive oil, extra virgin
- 4 4-oz. boneless pork chops
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 2 1/2 tbsp Real maple syrup
- Heat olive oil in a large, heavy-duty skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season pork chops on each side with salt and pepper, to taste, and add to the preheated skillet. Brown pork chops on each side, approximately 3 minutes per side. Remove pork chops from pan and set aside on a rimmed dish.
- Add balsamic vinegar and maple syrup to hot skillet and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium and cook mixture until it is reduced to about 1/3 of its original volume. When ready, the glaze will become thick and syrupy. (Do not overcook or the mixture will become hard and sticky).
- Return the pork chops to the skillet along with the juices that collected on the plate. Stir liquid to blend juices into the syrup and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer chops to a serving platter or individual serving plate and drizzle with pan sauce. Serve immediately with Roasted Brussels Sprouts or your choice of sides.
Did you like “Maple-Balsamic Boneless Pork Chops Recipes”? We would greatly appreciate if you share it on your favorite social media channel.
Did you try this recipe? Share photos of your finish dish or your own version of it in the comment section below.