Fresh seasonal berries and mint give this vibrant salad a refreshing burst of flavor. The addition of raspberries to the homemade vinaigrette lends some natural sweetness to this Whole30-compliant dish.
Refreshing Mixed Berry Salad Recipe with Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup Rice wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup Fresh raspberries, washed
- 2 tsp Fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Olive oil, extra virgin
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, washed, stem removed, and chopped
- 1/3 cup Fresh mint, chopped
- 1 cup Fresh strawberries, washed, hulled, and sliced
- 1 cup Fresh blackberries, washed
- 1/3 cup Sliced almonds, Sliced almonds,
Note: Chill salad plates prior to preparing this recipe.
Add vinegar, raspberries, lemon juice, and olive oil to a food processor and blend until smooth. Add salt and taste. Adjust other flavors to achieve the desired balance. Set aside.
Add lettuce, mint, strawberries, blackberries, and toasted almonds to a large bowl and gently toss to combine.
Drizzle with raspberry vinaigrette and serve immediately on chilled salad plates for a refreshing appetizer.
*Nutritional information is from HappyForks.com. It is provided for entertainment purposes only.
Did you like “Refreshing Mixed Berry Salad Recipe with Raspberry Vinaigrette”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on your favorite social media.
Will you try this recipe? Share photos of your finish dish or your own version of it in the comment section below.