Raspberry Chicken Mixed Green Salad
- 4 cup Mixed salad greens, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 lb Rotisserie or other cooked chicken breast, sliced
- 1 cup Fresh raspberries
- 4 oz Goat cheese, crumbled
- Salad dressing, of choice*
Optional Salad Dressing (shown):
- 1/2 cup Lemon-flavored olive oil
- 1/4 cup White balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- If using, prepare the salad dressing by adding all ingredients to a mason jar. Cover and shake until well combined. Set aside until ready to use.
- Divide mixed salad greens among four chilled individual serving plates. Top with sliced chicken breast, fresh raspberries, and goat cheese.
- Drizzle each plate with salad dressing of choice and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Did you like “Stuffed Papaya Breakfast Bowls”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on your favorite social media channel.
Will you try this recipe? Share photos of your finish dish or your own version of it in the comment section below.