Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse Parfaits
- 1 pint Heavy whipped cream
- 1/4 Honey, preferably local, divided
- 1 tsp Real vanilla extract, divided
- 8 oz Cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup Natural sugar-free peanut butter, room temperature
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 4 oz Unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1/3 cup Roasted peanuts, chopped
- Combine the heavy whipping cream, one tablespoon honey, and ½ teaspoon vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl and beat with a hand mixer or immersion blender until light and fluffy, approximately 2-3 minutes. Scrape the sides of the bowl while blending to incorporate all ingredients. Set aside.
- Combine the cream cheese, peanut butter, 2 tablespoons honey, ½ teaspoon vanilla extract, and salt in another large mixing bowl and beat with a hand mixer or immersion blender until light and fluffy, approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Gently fold in 2/3 of the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture until completely combined. Divide the mousse between four dessert or parfait bowls and set in the refrigerator to chill for approximately 10 minutes. Reserve remaining whipped cream, to serve.
- Right before serving, place the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 30 seconds. Stir and heat for another 15-30 seconds or until chocolate is completely melted. (Total cook time will vary). Remove chocolate from microwave and stir in remaining tablespoon of honey. Set aside.
- To serve, remove peanut butter mousse from the refrigerator and top each serving with a spoonful of the remaining whipped cream, a drizzle of melted chocolate, and some chopped peanuts. Enjoy!
Did you like “Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse Parfaits”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on your favorite social media channel.
Will you try this recipe? Share photos of your finish dish or your own version of it in the comment section below.