Pork and Cabbage Skillet
- 1 lb Pork loin, cut into thin medallions
- 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Head green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp Tamari or coconut aminos
Optional: Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Heat a large, high-sided skillet over medium heat. Add the pork and season with salt and black pepper, if desired. Cook until the pork develops a golden crust on all sides and is almost cooked through approximately 6-8 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add the olive oil to the same skillet, along with the red onion and cabbage. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and cook until the veggies become soft and slightly glossy around 15-20 minutes.
- Return the pork to the skillet and sprinkle with the tamari or coconut aminos. Cook until the pork is fully cooked through and the mixture develops a nice glaze, approximately 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Did you like “Pork and Cabbage Skillet”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on your favorite social media channel.
Will you try this recipe? Share photos of your finish dish or your own version of it in the comment section below.