Nutritional Information: **
Total Carbs: 6.59g
Net Carbs: 5.39g
*Nutritional information for this recipe is based on using tamari, rather than coconut aminos.
**Source: HappyForks.com recipe analyzer.
Nutritional information provided for entertainment purposes only and is not to be construed as medical advice.
Keto Cashew Pork Stir Fry Recipe
- 2 tbsp Olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 1/2 lbs Pork shoulder, thinly sliced
- 1 Medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 Green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp Fresh ginger, finely minced
- 1/3 cup Raw cashews
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 Bunch baby Bok choy, leaves separated
- 3 tbsp Toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp Tamari or coconut aminos*
- 2 tbsp Toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- Heat the olive oil in a wok or a large frying pan with high sides over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook, stirring occasionally, until the pork is nicely browned on all sides, around 3-4 minutes.
- Add bell pepper, green onion, ginger, cashews, and garlic powder. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Stir-fry the veggies until they become crisp-tender, around 2-3 minutes.
- Add the bok choy, sesame oil, and tamari. Continue to stir-fry until the bok choy wilts and the other ingredients Stir-fry, approximately 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and transfer to individual serving plates. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds, if desired, and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Did you like “Keto Cashew Pork Stir Fry Recipe”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on your favorite social media channel.
Did you try this recipe? Share photos of your finish dish or your own version of it in the comment section below.