Paleo Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
- 6 Large eggs
- 2/3 cup Pure pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1/2 cup Almond flour
- 1/2 cup Coconut flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Coconut oil, divided
- 1 Banana, sliced thin
- 1/3 cup Pecans, chopped
Optional: Real maple syrup
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, pumpkin puree, and honey until thoroughly combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the bowl with the egg mixture and gently fold the two together until blended.
- Heat one tablespoon coconut oil in a large griddle over medium heat. Once hot, spoon 2-3 tablespoons per pancake and cook for 3 minutes on the first side, then flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes on the other side. Repeat this process with remaining coconut oil and pancake batter.
- To serve, stack 2-3 pancakes per serving and top with sliced bananas, chopped pecans, and a drizzle of maple syrup, if desired. Enjoy!
Did you like “Paleo Pumpkin Spice Pancakes Recipe”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on your favorite social media channel.
Did you try this recipe? Share photos of your finish dish or your own version of it in the comment section below.