This is a perfect side dish for a quick and easy weeknight meal. Just toss it all together and pop it in the oven for a flavorful, low-carb side that pairs well with everything from poultry to beef and pork roasts.
Spiced Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 Large head cauliflower, rinsed, dried, and separated into florets
- 3 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 cloves Garlic, peeled and finely minced
- 2 tsp Crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated, divided
- Preheat oven to 450˚F and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add cauliflower florets, olive oil, minced garlic, and crushed red pepper flakes to a large bowl and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spread seasoned cauliflower on prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Roast for 20-25 minutes at 450˚F, stirring once to ensure cauliflower cooks evenly.
- Remove from oven and set the broiler to high. Evenly sprinkle cauliflower with ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese and place under the broiler until golden brown (approximately 2 minutes).
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
Did you like “Easy Spiced Roasted Cauliflower Recipe”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on your favorite social media.
Will you try this recipe? Share photos of your finish dish or your own version of it in the comment section below.