Pancakes are popular with children and adults of all ages. It’s my breakfast of choice every Friday during my day off when I eat out at Kudu restaurant.
Pancakes, when served with fruits such as blueberries, strawberries, and melon, selections of fruit cuts or slices, provides health vitamins and minerals. Below is a healthy and simple pancake recipe. Try making them with your children. It will be fun and tasty.
Healthy Pancake Recipe
- 2 cups All-purpose flour
- 15 grams Baking powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 cups Low fat milk
- 30 grams Butter, melted
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Sugar, 4 Tbsp.
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- Mix the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a large bowl.
- Sift the mixture and place it in another bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix the milk, eggs and melted butter and pour the mixture in the middle of the sifted flour Combine until you get a smooth batter, then add the vanilla.
- In a medium heated lightly greased pan, pour a scoop of the batter (depends to the desired size); and heat the pancake until getting golden brown color each side of the pancake.
- Place the pancake on a cutting surface and with a cutter, cut the pancake in a desired shape and garnish it with sliced or cut fruits.
- Serve it with one teaspoon of honey, if desire.
Did you like “Simple Pancake Recipe and Easy Ingredients (PERFECTLY HEALTHY)”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on your favorite social media.
Did you try this recipe? Share photos of your finish dish or your own version of it in the comment section below.