Banana Granola Strawberry Parfait
- 6 Large dates, pitted
- 3 tbsp Natural almond butter
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp Real vanilla extract
- 1 cup Rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Raw almonds, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp Sunflower seeds
- 2 cup Plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Large bananas, sliced
- 1 cup Fresh strawberries, sliced
- Pre-heat -oven to 350°F and line an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with a piece of parchment paper, leaving a bit of overlap on the sides.
- In a high-powered blender or a food processor, combine the pitted dates, almond butter, honey, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Blend until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the date mixture into a large mixing bowl and add the oats, cinnamon, salt, almonds, and sunflower seeds. Mix until well combined and the oats and nuts are nicely coated.
- Transfer the granola mixture to the prepared baking dish and pat down into an even layer. Place in the preheated oven and bake until lightly golden brown and toasted on top, approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool to room temperature. Granola will crumble as you remove it from the pan, with some larger chunks.
- To serve, alternate layers of Greek yogurt, granola, sliced bananas, and fresh strawberries in 4 parfait dishes or mason jars. Enjoy!
Did you like “Banana Granola Strawberry Parfait Recipe”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on your favorite social media channel.
Will you try this recipe? Share photos of your finish dish or your own version of it in the comment section below.