This recipe was inspired by The Easy 5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook: Low-Carb, High-Fat Recipes for Busy People on the Keto Diet; by the name of the book itself you would get a hint why I chose this one with the other many options. First, the recipes are easy and take no to little time to cook, and above all else, it only takes around 5 ingredients to make them.
Though the original recipe use tilapia, I decided to replace it with Tanigue Fish (King Fish) for personal reason. And instead of the Pink Salt, which I could not find in the grocery stores near my area (but I have already ordered online), I use the iodized salt available in my kitchen.
Tip: You could use any mild white fish with this recipe like tilapia or salmon which is delicious with the lemon butter sauce.
Bake Lemon Butter Tanigue Fish Recipe
- 4 tbsp butter, plus more for coating
- 2 5 ounce Tanigue fish fillet
- Ground pepper
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 tbsp Capers, rinsed and chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 F ( i have use microwave oven). Coat an 8-inch baking dish with butter
- Pat dry the tanigue fish with paper towels, and season both sides with salt and pepper. Place in the prepared baking dish.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the garlic then cooked until the garlic is browned.
- Remove the garlic butter sauce from the heat and mix lemon zest and 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Pour the lemon butter sauce over the tanigue fish, and sprinkle the capers around the baking pan.
- Cooked in an oven or microwave oven for 12- 15 minutes until the tanigue fish is just cooked through and serve.
Did you like “Roasted Tomato and Fennel Soup”? We would greatly appreciate if you share this on Facebook and Tweet it.
Will you try this recipe? Share photos of your finish dish or your own version of it in the comment section below.